Since 1979, Eagle Fabricators, Inc. has successfully completed thousands of structural steel fabrication projects. We have the facilities, the latest automated equipment, and the experienced employees to produce fabricated structural steel packages of any size and various types of miscellaneous steel. Our ability to forge long-term relationships with our customers, vendors, and sub-contractors is the foundation of our success.
- In 1979 Eagle Fabricators started its operation in a small facility in Spring, TX with four employees.
- In 1983 Eagle purchased 20,000 SF facility in Houston, TX and is now the South Plant or secondary plant.
- In 1992 Eagle purchased a 2nd facility in Mission, TX in efforts to expand their resources to exceed customer’s productivity expectations
- In 1999 Eagle was incorporated.
- In 2012 Eagle developed the Energy Steel Division to segregate the industrial steel and commercial steel markets.
- In 2016, due to high demand which led to business growth, Eagle purchased 10 acres in Northeast Houston and is constructing an 80,000 SF fabrication facility to be on-line in 2017.